Friday, September 16, 2011

Jun Miyake 1 - 0 Internet

It's been a relatively easy way all this while. Find a new artist. Search if they are up on flipkart.com. Buy it from there. Or go the piracy route. iTunes music is not available in India. So there is no way I can legally buy great international music sitting in India.


So far it's worked fabulously. Smokey Bandits. Friendly Fires. Philip Glass & Pt. Ravishankar. Kode9. Whatever music I've liked, I had so far been able to source it somehow (illegally most of the time) from the internet.


But now I have come to a dead end.


Enter Pina trailer.




The music is tremendous. Artist is Jun Miyake and the track is 'Lilies in the Valley'.




And so I head down the regular route. Torrents was the first place I checked. No luck. Then I went to regular web search for 320kbps album rips. No luck there either.And last I checked flipkart.com. Both the Jun Miyake titles are out of stock and costs well over 1000 rupees.


I accept defeat. So if someone knows or stumbles on a link from which I can download Jun Miyake's music, I will be much indebted. Non-monetarily, of course.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely stuff. Now I will start hunting for it.. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got the PIna soundtrack from torrents. It's an amazing listen.

    ReplyDelete